If you want to terminate your garage tenancy, please read the notes below and complete the form.
1. Tenancies may be terminated by giving one week’s notice ending on a Sunday.
2. Instructions regarding locks and keys:
a. Integral lock with key – the garage must be secured and all garage keys must be returned to Southern Housing Group, in a prepaid padded envelope that we'll supply and we'd suggest that you obtain a proof of postage receipt.
b. Southern Housing Group padlock with key – the garage must be secured with the padlock and all keys returned to Southern Housing Group, in a prepaid padded envelope that we'll supply and we'd suggest that you obtain a proof of postage receipt.
c. Southern Housing Group combination lock – on or before the tenancy termination date please re-set the combination lock to 1901.
3. The garage must be cleared of all items and left in a clean condition – unwanted items must be disposed of and not deposited in the garage compound. If we need to clear away any such unwanted items, we'll recharge you the costs.
4. A formal acknowledgement of this notice will be sent to you as confirmation of your request with further instructions and should be retained for use in the event of a query.
5. The same number of keys that you received at the start of your tenancy must be returned upon termination.