1. Tenancies may be terminated by one week’s notice ending on a Sunday
2. Instructions regarding locks & keys a. Integral lock with key – The garage must be secured and all garage keys must be returned to Southern Housing Group, in a prepaid padded envelope that we will supply and we would suggest that you obtain a proof of postage receipt. b. Southern Housing padlock with key – The garage must be secured with the padlock and all keys returned to Southern Housing Group, in a prepaid padded envelope that we will supply and we would suggest that you obtain a proof of postage receipt. c. Southern Housing Combination lock – On or before the tenancy termination date please re-set the combination lock to 1901.
3. The garage must be cleared of all items and left in a clean condition. Unwanted items must be disposed of and not deposited in the garage compound. Should Southern Housing need to clear away any such unwanted items you will be re-charged the costs involved.
4. A formal acknowledgement of this notice will be sent to you as confirmation of your request with further instructions and should be retained for use in the event of a query.
5. The same number of keys that you received at the start of your tenancy must be returned upon termination.